Chat > Chit Chat

Thanks 'Ryanair'

(1/2) > >>

tickmike:
Thanks to Ryanair cancelling our flight 14hrs before we fly to hot sunny Murcia Spain we are now in Mevagissey Cornwall
They have refunded our flight but not refunded our car hire or insurance  >:D.
I hope to get more compensation and the cost of our forced holiday in cold Cornwall from them.

Ronski:
Sorry to hear that, but on the bright side it's supposed to be getting warmer down south this week  :fingers:

Black Sheep:
I'm a man of my word and I vowed never to fly with them .... you know whats ..... ever again, after they stung me and the missus.

I understand why a family of 4/6/8 find them useable, but this latest fiasco has shown them to be what they are (or what the hierarchy are) ... money-grabbing tossers. Aaaaargh ..... I hate Ryanair passionately.

kitz:
The whole Ryanair thing is a right mess.    Strictly speaking they are supposed to stump up for an alternative flight with another airline if they cant accommodate you. Getting another flight to where you want to be in the same time frame isn't always easy especially now when Monarch have recently gone bust.  My SIL works for a UK airline and says that things were a bit chaotic last week with people trying to rebook alternative flights. :(

Ryanair being Ryanair aren't even telling people what they are legally entitled to.. nvm compensation.   No doubt you will be doing your own research but theres some guidelines here for starters.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/18/qa-why-is-ryanair-cancelling-flights-and-what-can-you-do

Hope you at least have a decent break in Cornwall and the weather isnt too bad.

tiffy:

--- Quote from: Black Sheep on October 14, 2017, 11:07:33 AM ---I'm a man of my word and I vowed never to fly with them .... you know whats ..... ever again, after they stung me and the missus.

I understand why a family of 4/6/8 find them useable, but this latest fiasco has shown them to be what they are (or what the hierarchy are) ... money-grabbing tossers. Aaaaargh ..... I hate Ryanair passionately.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree with your sentiments on Ryanair and I'am Irish.
However, recent quote on TV interview from Michael O'Leary when challanged about loosing future customers:
"my planes are full of passangers who swore they would never fly Ryanair again"
Time will tell, principles cost money and times are tough !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version