Is This the New Openreach Logo?

(1/7) > >>

burakkucat:
I recently came across the attached, hence the subject line question.  :-\

Dray:
That must have cost thousands.

I see it shows crossed lines  ::)

burakkucat:

--- Quote from: Dray on September 24, 2017, 11:21:45 PM ---I see it shows crossed lines  ::)

--- End quote ---

I see it a three uninsulated metallic conductors, with numbers two & three just touching - thus resulting in an arc.  ;)

sevenlayermuddle:
Hmm, purple.

I’ve no understanding of colour psychology, but I’m not at all sure that purple conveys an image of a caring organisation that values its customers. 

The lines look, to me, like they are waving around in a breeze.   Setting the scene maybe for “we accept no responsibility for faults caused by breezes”?

kitz:
Hasnt the 'Openreach' always been purple? Even their website has used purple for navigation tabs for years so that part is nothing new. The white wavy lines have also been around for a while (couple of years?) in some of their images, signifying I guess fibre optic cable.

Since they agreed to a legal separation which iirc was in March this year, they've slowly been dropping the  "A BT Group business" & the BT coloured globe from everything... so I guess it made sense for them to stick with purple and white for the new logo in July.

It could take a while for them to replace everything, but any new vans have dropped the BT multi-colours and just gone with purple and white lines.  I guess the others will be resprayed at some point.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNS4zvhExgg[/youtube]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version