Broadband Related > Broadband Technology

interesting diary of crosstalk affect

(1/2) > >>

Chrysalis:
here

http://www.increasebroadbandspeed.co.uk/2014/vectoring-crosstalk-crisis

Ronski:
Interesting read, but unfortunately we all know that the vast majority of us are extremely unlikely to see vecoring on our lines.

Ixel:

--- Quote from: Ronski on August 11, 2017, 06:31:21 PM ---Interesting read, but unfortunately we all know that the vast majority of us are extremely unlikely to see vecoring on our lines.

--- End quote ---

Indeed, especially those who are on second class service ECI DSLAM's I imagine :P.

tiffy:
Interesting reading but nothing new really as anyone in Southern Ireland can already vouch for the benefit of vectoring which Eircom had the foresight to implement from very early days.

The article appears to jump between references to SNR & SNRM, inferring that in this context a higher SNRM is more desirable and indicative of a less impacted line, higher SNR yes !

If the BT roll out of vectoring is anything like the G.Inp (retransmission) roll out then I certainly would not hold my breath in anticipation.

Browni:
 I stopped reading where it stated an impacted line is essentially a line suffering from crosstalk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version