Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

My idea to make DSLStats work for me: crazy?

(1/2) > >>

renluop:
I noticed recently the existence of male RJ45 to female USB adaptors. Given all my trouble with DSLStats could one of them help? Currently there is a spare RJ45 socket on the router, and I have an Essentials external hard disk, partly occupied with pictures, though with 151 GB unused.
Could I use this spare capacity to load the Linux version of DSLStats and run it? Embarassingly, if I could, I’d need my hand held. ;)

gt94sss2:
I suspect not, as there would be no computer/cpu/ram involved to actually run DSLStats  - as the hard disk is just that.. a storage medium

I don't recall all your issues but have you considered running DSLStats on a Raspberry Pi?

skyeci:
I would suggest a pi3. I have been using a couple on my and family connections. Works a treat.

renluop:
I was warming, oh so slightly, to trying to set up Pi, until I read this. It scared this oldie.

burakkucat:

--- Quote from: renluop on June 22, 2017, 11:21:01 PM ---I was warming, oh so slightly, to trying to set up Pi, until I read this. It scared this oldie.

--- End quote ---

That article is five years old and, consequentially, out of date. I'll recommend you start your journey here, then this page next, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version