Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

DSLstats experimental self-extracting installers

(1/8) > >>

roseway:
Not before time, some may say, I've built self-extracting installers for the Windows and Linux versions of v5.9.3. The Raspberry Pi version isn't available as an installer at present, because the installer system I'm using doesn't support that architecture.

The Windows installer creates menu entries and desktop icons for launching the program. The Linux installers create desktop icons in the same folder as the extracted DSLstats files. If your Linux desktop supports program launch icons, you can drag the icon from the folder to the desktop. All the installers generate uninstall programs in the same folder.

I would appreciate it if you could try out these installers and let me know whether they do the job.

http://dslstats.me.uk/downloads.html (scroll down the page)

Later: Please don't use the Windows version until I've done some more testing

Later still: New Windows version now available for download

Dray:
On Win 10 after installation I get the message 'Unable to read data from file "specialrouters.dat"' when I run the exe

roseway:
That's slightly odd. Did you use the default installation directory?

Dray:
Yes, I just ran the installer

roseway:
I just tried it on a Win8.1 system, and I got the same result. Yet the installed files routers.dat and specialrouters.dat are in place and they're not corrupted. The installer works fine on WinXP which is what I used to build and test it. More head scratching required.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version