Computer Software > Windows 10

Win 10 Crashes

(1/4) > >>

Peter:
Win 10 has been crashing a lot lately, or is it my fault?

27 Mar Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page.
28 Mar System Service Exception
29 Mar IRQL  Not Less or Equal
1 Apr  Memory Management
2 Apr Data Inpage Error

These are just some of the error messages I have been getting far too often.  Is there any way of preventing this?  I have looked on line for some of these but come away more confused than usual.

I also get an error message from my printer after I've been using it for a while saying 'Another computer is using the printer', I tried clearing the print queue but only re booting the pc cures it.

Can you help please.

renluop:
I am no brain on here, but have you installed anything new? I found this that suggests such errors may be so caused. Have you used the available troubleshooters?

Peter:
Yes I have downloaded new programmes, the last one was Kodi, and the error messages seem to have intensified since then.

Although I was getting crashes before that.

Not tried any Troubleshooter yet.

renluop:
You have my sympathy; explanations from Msoft are not the most helpful. I have had problems, that resulted in my spending my pennies on a replacement PC!

This is an excellent forum, but Windows matters are not its true focus, so I'd suggest that you also look at Windows 10 Forums, where there are tutorials as well as the forum. It's very good, so you may like to consider joining.

@Kitz and mods: am i forgiven for "selling" the other forum? ;D

burakkucat:

--- Quote from: renluop on April 03, 2017, 12:18:36 PM ---@Kitz and mods: am i forgiven for "selling" the other forum? ;D

--- End quote ---

Of course you are.  :)  If you can help Peter resolve his current problems, then its a job well done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version