Chat > Chit Chat

Many cats on top of me

(1/3) > >>

Weaver:
When I was downstairs, with Fergus (l), Caoimhe and Beileag (r)

burakkucat:
Clearly you were a warm and soft location, just right for any cat!  :)

Weaver:
And I was handing out the cat-treats. Beileag (on the right) will claw and bite my fingers if I do not deliver them quickly enough. The Siamese brother and sister are rather bigger now, this was probably taken over five years ago.

kitz:
hah I spotted the Webbox cat treat sticks bag.  ;D

I have one very odd cat who doesnt like any of the cat treats.  Most cats go crazy at the Delight sticks, but Zoe doesnt like them nor Dreamies.
Ziggy isn't meant to have either because of his triaditis and no treats allowed... but he does get the occasional ones if hes very poorly.  IMHO its better he eats something rather than nothing at all during those periods and it can help kick start his appetite when he's feeling sick.

One thing they both adore is the Webbox lick-e-lix.   Have you tried that?  Its like a yogurt for cats and brilliant for mixing tablets and meds into ;)

Weaver:
I really appreciate your tip on the liquid thing. I simply can not get Caoimhe to go near her anti-allergy sneezing medicine. She immediately detects that there is some funny business going on, and I'm assuming the stuff must taste vile or very chemically and she is a suspicious prime Donna Siamese girl. There's absolutely no way we are going to upset her trying to give it her as it's all about making her happier by stopping the sneezing, wheezy lungs and runny nose, and we can't make her happier by making her miserable, so it would have to be something delicious and very sneaky.

God she does love those cat treats, dreamies or something similar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version