Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Is there a PC program that will let me display ipad/iphone apps?  (Read 4117 times)

Bowdon

• Content Team
  • Kitizen

I just signed up for a years worth of computer magazines and in the registration they had me signing up with an account at PixelMags and said I could view the latest magazine instantly with a digital version. So I thought "oh cool". It then pointed me to itunes and said download this app. So I thought it would display the magazine in the app on the computer. But no, its an iphone/ipad app only.

I don't want to go out and buy an ipad just for this, so is there any way I can get the app to install on the PC? I only have android phones and tablets here.
BT Full Fibre 500 - Smart Hub 2

broadstairs

• Kitizen
Re: Is there a PC program that will let me display ipad/iphone apps?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 04:58:45 PM »

According to PixelMags website (assuming I have the correct one) it shows they distribute mags in all sorts of formats including Android and PDF versions for PCs.
You just need to find the PDF version or use the correct Android app. Out of interest what PC mag was it?

Stuart
ISP:Vodafone Router:Vodafone Wi-Fi hub FTTP

Bowdon

• Content Team
  • Kitizen
Re: Is there a PC program that will let me display ipad/iphone apps?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 12:08:35 AM »

According to PixelMags website (assuming I have the correct one) it shows they distribute mags in all sorts of formats including Android and PDF versions for PCs.
You just need to find the PDF version or use the correct Android app. Out of interest what PC mag was it?

Stuart

Hmm.. I thought I'd seen PDF magazines before but I havent seen it offered in the account menu. I did write them an email earlier.

It's called Web User. I remember when that magazine first came out many years ago lol.. getting old but still cool :cool: lol
BT Full Fibre 500 - Smart Hub 2

anything