Would you recommend Vodafone fibre at all or not, with the issues you had?
No way would I recommend Vodafone connect to anyone until they allow you to use your own equipment and they also change the supplied modem/router (HHG2500) to something that works on all types of line conditions.
Just a recap
1. Line tested by Openreach twice in two months and all tests passed.
2. Line re-syncs 13-16 times a day
3 Line becomes banded in two weeks
4. Second HHG2500 sent out by VF
5. Line continues to re-syncs 13-16 times a day
6. Installed the Billion 8800NL with DSLstats running for 15 hours zero re-syncs
7. HHG2500 installed re-syncs 13-16 times a day
8. Line banded again since OR DLM reset a month ago
9. left Vodafone with early termination fee waived
10. Back to EE with zero re-sync a day
100% sure the HHG2500 was the fault and I was not the only user seeing this issue.
PS the only positive side with Vodafone was their Support Team easy to call 2 mins wait max to talk to a person in Glasgow or London as I was having to call them 4-5 times a week for 2 months