Computer Software > Security

Dirt cheap ESET/NOD32 Smart Security licence

(1/4) > >>

psychopomp1:
IMHO ESET still make the least resource hogging AV software out there and I started using their NOD32 AV back in the late 1990s and despite trying out other AV software, always end up returning to ESET.

Anyway I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting this, but this is an absolute bargain considering ESET themselves charge £83.99 for a 3 year, 1 PC licence for ESET Smart Security. I took out a new licence from this ebay user last week and its a genuine licence, which i got verified by ESET UK support. Not sure how they can sell it for £13.99 but who cares if its genuine :) You download the software from ESET's website free of charge and register it with the licence key you have pruchased.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291844262798

[Moderator edited to adjust the URL to point directly to the eBay item.]

Chrysalis:
I thought I misread at first but its 1 pc not 3pcs? cheap but not mega cheap, regardless I think some will appreciate it. :)

I agree nod32 is the lightest a/v I have ever used.

psychopomp1:

--- Quote from: Chrysalis on September 06, 2016, 09:23:21 PM ---I thought I misread at first but its 1 pc not 3pcs? cheap but not mega cheap, regardless I think some will appreciate it. :)

I agree nod32 is the lightest a/v I have ever used.

--- End quote ---

Yes its for 1 pc, but for 3 years which works out less than a fiver a year. This is a bargain considering that Amazon sell a 1 year, 1 pc licence for 39.99 and ESET RRP for a 3 year, 1 pc licence is 83.99. This is for the full security suite, not the cheaper standalone AV.

renluop:
After watching Fake Britain, and also warnings how Ebay reputations can be "created", I'd like to ask, how we know the ESET product is genuine or not has not been tampered with?

psychopomp1:

--- Quote from: renluop on September 07, 2016, 06:41:34 AM ---After watching Fake Britain, and also warnings how Ebay reputations can be "created", I'd like to ask, how we know the ESET product is genuine or not has not been tampered with?

--- End quote ---

My licence was confirmed by ESET UK phone support as being totally legit. You can't get much more genuine than that :)
(I also state this in my opening post - second paragraph  ;) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version