Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Coyala  (Read 2108 times)

Jgun

Coyala
« on: June 29, 2016, 10:27:54 AM »

Does anyone know anything about Coyala.com
This suddenly started appearing when I was viewing a video. It requested me to store information on my computer which I was obviously not going to do. I looked it up on Google & it said'this site is not allowed to give a description'
It is obviously suspect but when I kept clicking on 'deny' it wouild not disappear. I have always been able to view videos from this website without this problem so I wonder why it has suddenly started appearing.

Jgun

Re: Coyala
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 10:39:23 AM »

Further to my post above I have just found out that this relates to Adobe flash player which has to ask me about storing info. on my computer. I still can't understand why it does not respond to me clicking on 'deny'

fluotech

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 12:25:05 PM »

It doesn't mention coyala.com specifically, but does the pop-up look like the one in this article? https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help06.html
If so, perhaps you could try changing your Local Storage Settings, like it suggests at the bottom, to make it automatically deny permission for that site?

Jgun

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 03:26:28 PM »

Thanks for your reply. It is exactly the same as the artical you recommended so I will change the settings.

fluotech

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 03:35:03 PM »

Hope it works for you!

anything