Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Difficulty sending multiple copies  (Read 2841 times)

renluop

• Kitizen
Difficulty sending multiple copies
« on: July 02, 2016, 10:47:15 AM »

I use my ISP's email via client Palemoon, a platform based on Mozilla Thunderbird. Recently I encountered a problem with sending to multiple addresses. As soon as I add another line, the address above is removed to be replaced by the one just input.

Palemoon forum  never replied to a question, so as a member of Mozilla's forum I did ask there, because both are almost identical. They did reply with suggestions and links, which I have visited. Everything tried has not cured the problem.

Ideas guys?

P.s.
I like the Thunderbird based systems as they work well with Plusnet's email and its unlimited addresses. If I want to experiment with another email client, would you have suggestions, please?

highpriest

• Reg Member
Re: Difficulty sending multiple copies
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 05:55:34 PM »

Not used it myself, and is not free, but I've heard good things about Postbox.

https://www.postbox-inc.com/
Zen | Zyxel VMG8324-B10A (with RFC4638 patch) | EdgeRouter PoE | UniFi AP AC Pro + Lite

fluotech

Re: Difficulty sending multiple copies
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 09:27:14 AM »

I can't say I've ever used Pale Moon, but Thunderbird is my main email client so I guess it's pretty similar. What did they suggest on the other forums? Sorry if what I'm about to recommend has already been said, or you've already tried it!
How are you adding each address to the 'to' field? I guess the usual separation by comma or semi-colon isn't working? If you have all the emails in your address book it should work if you open the 'to' popup window and add each address that way, or begin typing it and hit enter when the correct suggestion appears.