Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I am new, can someone please help to take a look at my BT infinity 1 52M speed?  (Read 5414 times)

adnylee

i do have the upload15.exe

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats

The other thing which can cause that error message is when the program is unable to write a temporary file which is part of the upload process. The DSLstats files must be extracted to a folder where you have unrestricted read/write access as an ordinary user. For example, MDWS uploads will fail if the files are extracted to the top level of C:\. I suggest that you move them to a suitable user folder.
  Eric

adnylee

I m running a windows 98 virtual machine,  used to run from the desktop,  now moved to C:\Download\ then got error msg related to 'curl.exe'  missing normaliz.dll,   copy the dll file over, everything works!

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats

I'm pleased it works. Windows 98 indeed :)
  Eric

adnylee

Thanks Guys!

So far no more re-sync since last time which was more than 2 days .

I have another question, which is not related to VDSL.   I have my HG612 & ASUS RT-AC87U connected to the BT master socket in the storage cupboard,  the ASUS RT-AC87U runs quite hot, I would like to move it outside of the cupboard, just wondering if the AV1200 Powerline Adapter would work between HG612 & Router.

loonylion

• Reg Member

powerline will work so long as its the same ring main, but not at all recommended because of the noise they cause, which can severely affect vdsl circuits.

adnylee

thanks.

it has been 6 days since last re-snyc.

speed stays at 35M DL / 10M UL on infinity 1 52M :(
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:38:36 AM by adnylee »
Pages: 1 [2]