Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]

Author Topic: I have G.INP on ECI  (Read 227680 times)

skyeci

• Kitizen
    • Line stats
Re: I have G.INP on ECI
« Reply #885 on: December 31, 2016, 10:30:50 AM »

If you fancy a challenge you can unlock it with the help of this thread. I did a couple of my own and it's not too bad once you have the board talking to your pc/laptop etc

http://forum.kitz.co.uk/index.php/topic,15918.0.html

Alucidnation

« Reply #886 on: January 02, 2017, 08:47:07 PM »

If you fancy a challenge you can unlock it with the help of this thread. I did a couple of my own and it's not too bad once you have the board talking to your pc/laptop etc

http://forum.kitz.co.uk/index.php/topic,15918.0.html

Thanks for the tip, however, that is way out of my comfort zone!

;D

skyeci

• Kitizen
    • Line stats
« Reply #887 on: January 02, 2017, 09:04:46 PM »

Happy to help if you want to sort it   :)

skyeci

• Kitizen
    • Line stats
« Reply #888 on: September 25, 2017, 07:51:47 PM »

Mine still has it (ayeaye on MDWS) with the HG612.
Was offline for a while in reporting stats as the box I was using needed rebuilding and I forgot all about stats.

Hi Esb

As you have retained your eci g.inp ever since it was introduced back in 2016 what firmware version is your cab on please?

Wondered if you might see a change on the firmware version as you have a working version of g.inp currently..

Thanks

EvilShubunkin

« Reply #889 on: September 26, 2017, 09:45:51 PM »

Hi Esb

As you have retained your eci g.inp ever since it was introduced back in 2016 what firmware version is your cab on please?

Wondered if you might see a change on the firmware version as you have a working version of g.inp currently..

Thanks

206 I believe. Has been constantly enabled even when swapping modems around and still have BT TV even though never use it - like having G.INP and until its confirmed working for all I'm leaving things alone!

EvilShubunkin

« Reply #890 on: March 02, 2019, 07:37:33 PM »

Just to bump this thread :)

Migrated from BT to Sky Fibre this week and finally lost G.INP (connected to ECI cabinet). Line started as interleaved when migrated on Monday, was removed early hours Wednesday morning.
A good run on G.INP/ECI, no doubt will be back to fastpath / interleaved / fastpath swings as used to see.

Still, this could just be temporary as City Fibre is allegedly coming to our area so 1Gbps full fibre is tempting (even if it is with Vodafone).
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]