Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: BT Infinity 1 Unlimted including line rental & W/E calls for £16 a month  (Read 10072 times)

Ronski

• Helpful
  • Kitizen

If anybody's thinking of changing broadband supplier you can get this offer until midnight tomorrow, it includes line rental, weekend calls and unlimited Infinity 1 fibre and once all the cashback etc is taken into account it works out at £16.15 per month for a year. It must be good as my brother just signed up for it*!

For full details see link below

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/phones/cheap-broadband#btfibre

*Stricktly speaking this offer is not open to existing BT Customers which my brother is, but my brother signed up in his partners name and opted to get a second line installed FOC. He'll then cancel his existing line. Of course we can't be certain this will work, but technically his partner is not a BT customer  :fingers:

In fact at this price it's almost tempting to get a second line here just to see how it performs, but I can't bothered with the hassle or completely changing over and losing my fixed IP.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:06:06 PM by Ronski »
Formerly restrained by ECI and ali,  now surfing along at 390/36  ;D

gt94sss2

• Kitizen
Re: BT Infinity 1 Unlimted including line rental & W/E calls for £16 a month
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 10:32:57 PM »

Or get it even cheaper by ordering it via a cashback site such as http://www.topcashback.co.uk/bt_total_broadband/

It will be the same offer as MSE (i.e. free install, monthly fee and mastercard) but where MSE are only offering you £75 cashback the cashback sites offer more.

Other cashback sites exist such as Quidco as well.

[I haven't included my referral link to these sites as I don't want to risk breaching any forum rules in case they forbid them but if anyone wants to know, feel free to drop me a line..]

Ronski

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 06:20:56 AM »

My brother will be annoyed if he could got a better deal through Top Cash Back,  he normally does his homework.

William Grimsley

• Kitizen
    • Newton Poppleford Weather
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 09:33:58 AM »

Thanks very much for posting, Ronski. I've emailed my dad about this because a friend of his is thinking about upgrading to BT Infinity.

Ronski

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 07:27:03 PM »

Or get it even cheaper by ordering it via a cashback site such as http://www.topcashback.co.uk/bt_total_broadband/

It will be the same offer as MSE (i.e. free install, monthly fee and mastercard) but where MSE are only offering you £75 cashback the cashback sites offer more.

Other cashback sites exist such as Quidco as well.

[I haven't included my referral link to these sites as I don't want to risk breaching any forum rules in case they forbid them but if anyone wants to know, feel free to drop me a line..]

Just had time to look into this, as I thought it odd that Money Saving Expert would not reveal the full potential savings and it looks like the Top Cashback offer is not valid for Infinity products, same goes for Quidco whereas MSE specifically says it's for Infinity 1

Quote from: Top Cashback
New Customer BT Broadband + Calls
Unlimited Broadband offers from £5. Plus, up to £100 prepaid card! Only available on copper/ADSL broadband, excludes infinity broadband sales.

gt94sss2

• Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 10:35:31 AM »

Just had time to look into this, as I thought it odd that Money Saving Expert would not reveal the full potential savings and it looks like the Top Cashback offer is not valid for Infinity products, same goes for Quidco whereas MSE specifically says it's for Infinity 1

:(

That must be a recent change - a few months ago I got the same £10/deal on BT Infinity but with a £125 gift card and £190 from Topcashback

I have noticed though that MSE don't always promote the best deal (though I accept its rare)