Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Server Maintenance - 26/05/2015  (Read 2961 times)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Server Maintenance - 26/05/2015
« on: May 25, 2015, 10:17:43 PM »

Advance notification that the server will be undergoing essential maintenance wef from 11pm 26th of May.
Both the main website and forums will be off-line for a few hours.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Server Maintenance - 26/05/2015
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 01:47:55 AM »

Everything went ok with the upgrade although Im aware there may still be some warning errors thrown on various parts of the site.  Ive fixed those that cause issues, but the ones on the ISP section are just warnings and do not affect functionality or security and they arent urgent.

If you see anything other than Deprecated: mysql_connect(): please do let me know.
To fix everything properly will take a rewrite of all the majority of pages on the ISP section, and even if I did all the temp fixes I'd be here all night. 

However, Im already very tired and want to be up early to go see how my lil Zigster is doing as he's in the animal hospital... then its to see how dad is doing.   Me really thinks I should have been a nurse... either that or an ambulance driver  ???
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

anything