Announcements > ISP Offers & Deals

Plusnet TV package announced ???

(1/3) > >>

AArdvark:
See the link below:
http://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2015/05/broadband-isp-plusnet-quietly-launches-new-youview-based-tv-service.html

Pretty good going seeing as I accidentally clicked a box to show interest and it is announced before I have received any information.  :lol:
Up to Plusnets usual standard of Customer Service then  ;D

Does not look that good and bodes ill if the network is going to be hammered with TV as well.
Note well the potential charges if you need a 'TV Enginner' to call out.  :o

I eait to see if I get any information or maybe even a preferential deal  :blush: as I am an existing customer, silly deals seem to be flavour of the month !
(Probably very unlikely seeing as I am a captive customer ..... silly deals are for new customers only.)

What does any other Plusnet Customer think ?
Are you going to take the bait ?

Chrysalis:
yeah it seems as if marketing and new customers is all plusnet are bothered about now.

Some people still have their head stuck in the sand claiming the issues are something minor only affecting a few people.  Even after plusnet admitted to the issues their side.

loonylion:
not interested in TV, I want an internet connection that operates reliably at line rate or close to it 24/7 without excessive latency or jitter.

Al1264:

--- Quote from: AArdvark on May 06, 2015, 04:40:20 AM ---
Does not look that good and bodes ill if the network is going to be hammered with TV as well.

--- End quote ---
AFAIK the multicast IPTV won't even touch Plusnet's network so, hopefully, no extra worries there.

kitz:
Correct, its a multicast service delivered by BTWholesale so doesnt touch the ISP network.

Wholesale Content Connect

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version