Broadband Related > Broadband Hardware

G.INP - Compatible Modem/Routers

(1/11) > >>

Ixel:
Admin Note:-  Ive split discussion about G.INP compatible modems off from the main G.INP rollout discussion to form its own thread here.

The ASUS DSL-AC68U apparently appears to be fine on G.INP, a few members have it on the overclockers forum. A bug however causes the OpMode to show blank at the moment (when G.INP is enabled), I haven't seen G.INP on mine yet (ECI cabinet here) but with the latest beta on the forum thread ESNP has fixed the stability issues for me and some others. Anyway, you might want to list that router as working with G.INP at the moment.

Dray:
Can't see it in the specs http://www.asus.com/uk/Networking/DSLAC68U/specifications/

AArdvark:
G.993.5 (Vectoring) is supported according to the specs.

If it is fully compliant with the standard it must be able to support G.988.4 (G.INP) as G.993.5 can support lines that use G.988.4 (G.INP)

Dray:
As it doesn't mention G.Inp I don't think it supports G.Inp.

They aren't standards, they are recommendations.

kitz:

--- Quote from: Ixel on April 07, 2015, 10:53:18 AM ---The ASUS DSL-AC68U apparently appears to be fine on G.INP, a few members have it on the overclockers forum. A bug however causes the OpMode to show blank at the moment (when G.INP is enabled), I haven't seen G.INP on mine yet (ECI cabinet here) but with the latest beta on the forum thread ESNP has fixed the stability issues for me and some others. Anyway, you might want to list that router as working with G.INP at the moment.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ixel, I did look but I couldnt see anything definite either way for the ASUS which is why I left it off both lists.  Ive just been over to OC but I cant see any stats that indicate for sure that g.inp is working on them as it should.  I came across a post where someone indicated theyve lost about 9Mb of sync, (not sure if that is related or not... or if it was suffering the same ECI symptoms).   Its a veerrrrry long thread to read through, so I was only scanning.

If you want to point me to a post where it is clear that it is working, then Im happy to add it and the link :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version