Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 129

Author Topic: MyDSLWebStats - Remote Web-based Monitoring  (Read 567373 times)

tbailey2

• Kitizen
Re: MyDSLWebStats - Remote Web-based Monitoring
« Reply #435 on: April 04, 2015, 05:04:27 PM »

MDWS BST Clock settings (from earlier post this morning)

As best I can tell, these users still need to reload their copy of DSLstats to get the correct upload time:

Edit:

This is now automated and an affected user will see a message under each graph telling them that the clock is out and still on GMT. As soon as it is corrected, the message will go away on the next graph refresh,

TIA

Hi I have checked my raspbery pi and it is on BST with the correct time, rebooted and the website is still saying my time is not on BST, can somebody take a look ?

Gone now, it's manual coding, not automatic....
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 09:58:21 AM by tbailey2 »
Tony
My Books!
Plusnet 80/20 - DSLstats - HG612/TG582n - ECI

ktz392837

• Reg Member
« Reply #436 on: April 05, 2015, 01:46:50 AM »

Should the ES/CRC/FEC and so on in the header be populated? Mine always seem to be 0.0 even though on the specific graphs ES have been reported? Thanks

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #437 on: April 05, 2015, 12:40:53 PM »

Should the ES/CRC/FEC and so on in the header be populated? Mine always seem to be 0.0 even though on the specific graphs ES have been reported? Thanks
Yes, they are reported but they are instantaneous readings once per minute so if you only have a few the chances are you won't see any data...

Try looking at oliver602 if you can bear it  :o (and his DSLstats clock is still out) 
Tony
My Books!

shadow4dog

« Reply #438 on: April 07, 2015, 04:13:08 PM »

When I logon to MyDSLWebStats I see "User shadow4dog - your upload data is invalid!"

What does this mean and how do I correct it? I'm running HG612 Modem Stats.

Thanks

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #439 on: April 07, 2015, 04:48:52 PM »

When I logon to MyDSLWebStats I see "User shadow4dog - your upload data is invalid!"

What does this mean and how do I correct it? I'm running HG612 Modem Stats.

Thanks
It appears to be fixed now  :) For a couple of days (3rd - 5thApril) your were uploading files with no data in. Usually upgrading HG612 Modem Stats or restarting it will fix the problem which is known.
Tony
My Books!

shadow4dog

« Reply #440 on: April 07, 2015, 06:13:50 PM »

Thanks that makes sense. My local data is missing from that time too... but if it's known then not a big problem...

tonyappuk

• Reg Member
« Reply #441 on: April 07, 2015, 07:28:03 PM »

I have just registered with MyDSLWebStats but I can only get so far. It baulks on the "Check now" with "Unable to check at present". Is this my finger trouble or is the site not working at the mo'?
Tony

loonylion

• Reg Member
« Reply #442 on: April 07, 2015, 07:33:39 PM »

I have just registered with MyDSLWebStats but I can only get so far. It baulks on the "Check now" with "Unable to check at present". Is this my finger trouble or is the site not working at the mo'?
Tony

stop recording on your software, then use check now.

ktz392837

• Reg Member
« Reply #443 on: April 07, 2015, 10:13:07 PM »

No doubt there us a huge list of requests but it would be great if your user was selected automatically after logging on? Thanks

NewtronStar

• Kitizen
« Reply #444 on: April 07, 2015, 11:04:03 PM »

No doubt there us a huge list of requests but it would be great if your user was selected automatically after logging on? Thanks

you have plenty of panes you can use 1 for your stats 2 for all users stats 3 for another users stats  :)

tonyappuk

• Reg Member
« Reply #445 on: April 07, 2015, 11:04:26 PM »

I've stopped recording but it still says "unable....." when I "Check now". Any more suggestions please?
Tony

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #446 on: April 08, 2015, 07:41:15 AM »

I've stopped recording but it still says "unable....." when I "Check now". Any more suggestions please?
Tony

Welcome  :)

That is DSLstats presumably... Have you tried unloading the program and restarting?

If that doesn't work, probably need roseway's help as it's his baby. He'll hopefully spot this post.. It sounds possibly like it can't find an internet connection to make the check?
Tony
My Books!

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #447 on: April 08, 2015, 07:45:23 AM »

It should be selected when you first log on, seems to work here okay - if not select yourself or another user and that user will stay with you from then on for that pane until changed...
Tony
My Books!

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #448 on: April 08, 2015, 08:07:43 AM »

Tony

If this is DSLstats, then it's possible that this is the result of a timeout. I believe you're with Plusnet, and the MyDSLWebStats site seems to be one of the sites which get affected by the gateway delay issue. Doing a gateway hop* may clear the problem. Alternatively, if you're sure that you've entered the validation code correctly, just starting recording with MDWS set up and enabled may work OK, but with something like 5 seconds initial delay before anything happens.

*To do a gateway hop, you need to drop the PPP session with the ISP and remake it several seconds later. Most routers provide a means of doing this, with a Disconnect / Connect button in the web interface. You could just resync or restart the modem, but it's not a good idea to do this frequently.
  Eric

tonyappuk

• Reg Member
« Reply #449 on: April 08, 2015, 11:50:22 AM »

I have upgraded DSLStats to 5.4 (I was using 5.3) and checked on the MYDSLWebstats site that I am logged in. I can see my name in the list of registered names but I'm still not uploading. I have checked the gateway I am on and checked that I've moved after a hop but still no joy. I'm almost certain this is my finger trouble which is very frustrating. Is there anything else anyone can suggest please? DSLStats is still doing its thing fine and I have stopped and restarted it to no avail.
Tony
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 129

anything