Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 129

Author Topic: MyDSLWebStats - Remote Web-based Monitoring  (Read 567249 times)

garypower

Re: MyDSLWebStats - Remote Web-based Monitoring
« Reply #375 on: March 09, 2015, 10:49:08 PM »

Hi, guilty as charged sorry!

I noticed that I had stopped sending stats a few days ago - upgraded to the latest version as I had not done that for a while and the settings for the upload validation key had gone.
I poked about on the site for quite a while but could not find a way to retrieve it anywhere unless I am missing somewhere so set up another account to get some logging going.

Some more digging today and I found I had filed away the original mail from last year so back to the first account!

The increase in upload is noticeable since g.inp went on - regained me a couple of mbits of usable throughput

Gary

Bald_Eagle1

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #376 on: March 10, 2015, 07:42:52 AM »

As you are one of the very few users on G.INP enabled connections (that we are aware of) I'd very much like to see a zipped copy of your ongoing modem_stats.log, including the periods before & after G.INP was enabled.

(PM also sent).

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #377 on: March 14, 2015, 10:17:48 AM »

Donations

Thanks to those who donated to MDWS over the past 6 weeks:

jizzerman
NStar
oliver602
vic0239
 :clap2:
Tony
My Books!
Plusnet 80/20 - DSLstats - HG612/TG582n - ECI

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #378 on: March 14, 2015, 10:41:18 AM »

MDWS Updates

A few changes to the 24Hr (00:00 - 23:59 for selected date) set of graphs.

1) The small CRC graph now shows Upstream as well
2) Errored Seconds popup works on all browsers I have here (but View Image/Save still won't work with FireFox/Waterfox)
3) For the Current Day only all eight graphs now autoupdate every 5 minutes - last update time is now shown after the date at the top for today only as you may not see it happen

A problem with the Available Dates in the dropdown lists everywhere not showing past 4th March has also been fixed (thanks to Chrysalis for noticing this)
Tony
My Books!

krypton

• Reg Member
« Reply #379 on: March 14, 2015, 12:36:50 PM »

Tony
There is probably a bug in the FEC graph. The upstream data is not displayed. It seems to affect all users.

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #380 on: March 14, 2015, 01:14:47 PM »

Tony
There is probably a bug in the FEC graph. The upstream data is not displayed. It seems to affect all users.

No it's not a bug. There is no data for Upstream FEC Delta supplied to the database tables by the upload progs that matches the downstream entry ....

It's possible that it might be available via another parameter but I don't know what it is if so....

Having had a look, there is a non-delta us_cb1_FEC value but if that is usable, I really need delta values to avoid having to calculate them on the server every time...

There are unused data columns that could be pressed into service if BE1 and roseway could agree to use one for us_FEC_ERRORS_delta?
Tony
My Books!

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #381 on: March 14, 2015, 01:53:45 PM »

You could possibly use field 47 (us_RSCorr_delta). In general RSCorr equates with FEC, although I believe the former doesn't get zeroed on a modem resync (but that doesn't matter with delta values).

Eric

Korben_dallas

« Reply #382 on: March 14, 2015, 02:05:12 PM »

Hi,

I tried to logon  but I got a message advising of incorrect memorable phrase,  I did attempt to rest my password but whils ti got an email with a link when I clicked on this the web page advised 'Password reset has failed - please go back and try again...."; '

Am really keen to have a look at the graphs and since after some issues with BT on my phone line which resulted in a loss of the phone and FTTC for a couple of days, BTOR resolved the matter on Thursday morning, which after this the speed has actually improved that and it now appears the G.INP has been activated.

I like to see if the latest change in sync speed is a result of G.INP or the fact that when BTOR resolved the lone issues they improved the quality of the connection.

Any ideas on how I can reset the password and or memorable phrase.

Cheers

Bald_Eagle1

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #383 on: March 14, 2015, 02:05:38 PM »

Indeed, field 47 is the one to use for us_RSCorr_delta values

Field 26 can be used for ds_RSCorr_delta values

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #384 on: March 14, 2015, 02:26:58 PM »

Hi,

I tried to logon  but I got a message advising of incorrect memorable phrase,  I did attempt to rest my password but whils ti got an email with a link when I clicked on this the web page advised 'Password reset has failed - please go back and try again...."; '

Any ideas on how I can reset the password and or memorable phrase.

Cheers

Hi

Please try again.... G.INP is activated for you but you are NOT uploading currently and haven't been since 03:32 this morning. You should have had an e-mail saying G.INP had been activated from MDWS at the time it was detected (02:21) Your D/S sync increased by ~15Mb...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 02:48:00 PM by tbailey2 »
Tony
My Books!

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #385 on: March 14, 2015, 02:41:21 PM »

Indeed, field 47 is the one to use for us_RSCorr_delta values

Thanks to both - we now have the plots!
Tony
My Books!

Korben_dallas

« Reply #386 on: March 14, 2015, 06:26:02 PM »

Hi,

I tried to reset my password which was successful and I did get a new password however it seems I have an issue with the Memorable Phrase, is there any way to reset this?

Concerning the last upload, my old friend Norton decided to once again quarantine HG612_run.exe and the gui.exe despite me telling it previously to ignore it.

Many thanks

krypton

• Reg Member
« Reply #387 on: March 14, 2015, 06:51:46 PM »

Thanks to both - we now have the plots!

Thank you.
Unfortunately there is no plot for users uploading with DSLStats.

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #388 on: March 14, 2015, 06:58:13 PM »

Hi,

I tried to reset my password which was successful and I did get a new password however it seems I have an issue with the Memorable Phrase, is there any way to reset this?

I just logged on as you okay using the Memorable Phrase you have set and the current password so not sure what the problem is? You should have seen the phrase when you reset the password if you couldn't remember it....
Tony
My Books!

Korben_dallas

« Reply #389 on: March 14, 2015, 07:40:06 PM »

Hi,

Thanks again for your help,  I tried IE 11 and it worked without an issue.  It appears that using Firefox was causing the issue not sure why.

Cheers

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 129