Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107]

Author Topic: MyDSLWebStats - Remote Web-based Monitoring now available!  (Read 157940 times)

tbailey2

• Kitizen
  • it's is its when it isn't it is. No 'could of'!
    • MyDSLWebStats
Re: MyDSLWebStats - Remote Web-based Monitoring now available!
« Reply #1590 on: March 16, 2017, 08:10:09 AM »

Thanks Eric, that means either the server was in trouble or there was a network issue which stopped the upload.

Looking at the logs, there are no signs of problems with uploads to the server anywhere near or over the period in question. No one else shows missing uploads at this time. There are no errors recorded against your name for uploads which there would be if the files were refused for any reason and this would have returned an error code to DSLstats. I was unaware of a problem when the upload fails at the client end as the return error system (assuming an error is returned for whatever reason) was tested extensively during development.

If you cannot find anything to explain it at your end (I assume you checked the local event log?) then it will have to remain a mystery.
Tony [Admin MyDSLWebStats]
Upload & View your stats from anywhere MyDSLWebStats
My Books!
Plusnet 80/20 - DSLstats - HG612/TG582n - ECI w G.INP - last seen in the trash bin.

broadstairs

• Kitizen
Re: MyDSLWebStats - Remote Web-based Monitoring now available!
« Reply #1591 on: March 16, 2017, 09:12:56 AM »

There was definitely nothing at my end to explain this so no errors in DSLStats and nothing failing on my PC either, the only thing I can assume is that there was a network issue of some sort which prevented me uploading. I'm hoping that Eric can improve the upload checking to make sure it reports any failures and that at least will help as it may identify problems in the future.

Stuart
ISP:TalkTalk Connection:FTTC Cab:ECI Router:ZyXEL VMG8924-B10A
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107]