Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: BT infinity customers - 4G sim with 20GB 4G data + unlimited text/call £20/month  (Read 8269 times)

plexy

• Reg Member

Just saw this offer in my customer area for add ons to my BT account for infinity customers.

Looks pretty good given the 4G data allowance, and that its the old EE network (arguably the best 4G coverage for now).

Useful tariff for those of you who, like me, who are data-hogs.
--
SSE 80/20
Sky 40/10
Zen 80/20
Bonded: 200/50 (in progress)

Hardware:Hg612/HH5/Tg589vac/Linux SBC router

simoncraddock

• Reg Member

Trouble is the O2 network is really slow rolling out 4G so you would be lucky to even get it like my other half discovered. I'm on Three and get 4G just about everywhere locally.
Fritzbox 7490 l Plusnet FTTC

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk

Useful tariff for those of you who, like me, who are data-hogs.

I believe in the small print theres something about tethering,  one of the other guys posted about the restriction in another thread a couple of weeks ago. 
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

boost

• Reg Member

EE has excellent 4G coverage around here too.

Vodafone, on the other hand...

broadstairs

• Kitizen

I wish I got 4GB data for £20 a month, I'm with EE and 4g coverage is not bad but I'll get really p*ssed off if they flood it with BT customers on that deal and dont give it to me as well. Currently I pay about £20 a month but only get 1GB data with that.

Stuart
ISP:Vodafone Router:Vodafone Wi-Fi hub FTTP

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen

I wish I got 4GB data for £20 a month, I'm with EE and 4g coverage is not bad but I'll get really p*ssed off if they flood it with BT customers on that deal and dont give it to me as well. Currently I pay about £20 a month but only get 1GB data with that.

Stuart

EE have mobile 4G broadband...£20 for £15GB a month,but if you apply the code OSPREY05 at the checkout it knocks £5 a month off.Only downside is 24 month contract (its just for data,no calls or texts)

http://shop.ee.co.uk/cart#voucher_link