Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Soggy Saturday Greetings  (Read 1953 times)

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
Soggy Saturday Greetings
« on: October 12, 2013, 08:37:41 AM »

'Allo everyone     -   following a glorious week which my  lovely brother and his lovely wife were able to soak up  - this morning sees a change for the worse   :rain:   

We had a super week, it  being my rest week also helped.  Our planters are all now replanted with cyclamen and pansies, garden furniture put away bushes and trees lopped, terraces cleaned  - all earlier than normal, but a big job out of the way.  It was exhausting delegating  :D   We also managed a few 'lunchies'  :yum: :yum: just being together, the four of us  (  oops! sorry  Scotty!  five of us ) was of course the best thing about the week.

My brother loved the B-Max and drove it no problem.  We had an hilarious few hours trying to figure out how the back doors opened from the inside - I nearly posted on here in desperation  :D  I told him  I hadn't got as far as the doors in the handbook and he said "well just give me the book I'll sort it "  so I did - he soon gave it me back - it's in French  ;D  He did eventually find reference to it on the 'net and of course it still had the factory default setting which he 'sorted' 

Scotty going for his shampoo and set today,  another trembling journey for him  :(   he hates this as much as going to the vet.

Then we are on countdown to my treatment on Monday; a 'bad' week ahead, but I gear myself up for it, and look forward to Friday when I know I'll feel human again  ;D    In the meantime I'm on the lookout now for a couple of rugs/mats for the verandah - the colour scheme has changed now due to new chairs  :D    The new chairs btw are superb - comfortable, stylish and sturdy  - very pleased with them.

I hope everyone is well and not being soaked  :-X  Enjoy your Saturday -  ttfn  :flower:
It's today that matters !

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: Soggy Saturday Greetings
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 11:34:27 AM »

Hi Kate/all  :)

Also a very miserable wet and grey morning here  :(

Nothing much planned I'm afraid.Sue is busy making a batch of plum chutney.Our plum tree has yielded a bumper crop this year so we are trying to use up the surplus. I'm sure they multiply just looking at the tree  ;D
Glad you had a nice week with your bro and good luck with your treatment Monday.Try not to wear out those chairs too much  ;)  ;D

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 12:07:16 PM »

Morning kate.

Glad you had an enjoyable week with your brother :)

Weather is definitely turning here, been windy for the past few days but still fine,  today sees some dark clouds looming so its likely that at some point the heavens may open.

Hope everyone is well
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 01:10:13 PM »

Hello all :)

We had a couple of foul days, but it's not quite as bad today. There's no doubt now that summer has come to an end.

Good luck with next week's events, Kate. Perhaps you should have a word with Scottie about his lack of stoicism. ;D

Enjoy your day everyone.
  Eric

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 09:48:05 PM »

:thumbs:  and a wave of the tail for Monday, S*mum:flower:
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 08:45:40 PM »

Thanks for all kind wishes -   ttfn  :flower:
It's today that matters !

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 12:19:01 AM »

Good luck for tomorrow kate  :flower:
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

anything