Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Tesco's hudl  (Read 12283 times)

geep

• Reg Member
    • My ST546 Statistics
Tesco's hudl
« on: October 07, 2013, 09:00:03 PM »

Hi all,
Got myself a Tesco hudl last week - after doubling up some Tesco points it only cost me £58 in real money.
And I have to say I'm well impressed.
My local library subscribes to the Zinio service, and the free Zinio app is excellent for reading magazines.
Much easier than reading them on my desktop PC, even though it's only a 7" screen.

Cheers,
Peter

neilius

• Reg Member
Re: Tesco's hudl
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 09:06:20 PM »

Our family loves tablets - I'm on my work's iPad 4, the wife has a Nexus 7 (first gen) and our oldest boy just got a Hudl with his birthday money from us and all the relatives. It's a very impressive tablet indeed, similar to the original Nexus 7 in performance, very snappy, seems well supported by Tesco with updates and accessories. Plays all the 3D games and has decent battery life. We got him the screen protector and soft case as well and it's really well built, fits the device nicely and tightly. You can tell they really put a lot of research and work into getting it right. Really fantastic price, even if you don't double up the club card points.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Tesco's hudl
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 02:33:03 PM »

I didnt know that libraries offered zinio services.   I shall have to look into that further

http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57597560-285/how-to-check-out-free-zinio-digital-magazines-from-your-library/

Ive used zinio in the past to purchase the odd copy of say computing magazines, so it would be interesting to see what is available from the library.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker