Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: My new camera  (Read 3362 times)

sevenlayermuddle

• Helpful
  • Addicted Kitizen
My new camera
« on: April 02, 2013, 03:52:18 PM »

Since this is the forum area assigned to 'Cameras', I thought I'd post a picture of a rather nice camera to which I seem to have fallen heir.

With known history dating back to WWII it was last used circa 50 years ago, but appears to be in full working order.  The bellows look frighteningly fragile but appear intact, the winder moves freely, the lens rotates to focus, the iris opens & closes, the  shutter and even the self-timer all appear to work. 

I fully intend to load it with some B&W 120, and see what is the result.  If you're (un)lucky, I may then post some pics.  :)

I have also found some pictures of myself looking a little younger, and taken with said camera about the last time it was used.  These will most certainly not be posted.

broadstairs

• Kitizen
Re: My new camera
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 05:48:33 PM »

I have also found some pictures of myself looking a little younger, and taken with said camera about the last time it was used.  These will most certainly not be posted.

Shame  ;)

Stuart
ISP:Vodafone Router:Vodafone Wi-Fi hub FTTP

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 08:37:03 PM »

I certainly remember those cameras, although I wasn't lucky enough to own one. I'll be interested to see the results, including the pictures of 7LM when a trifle younger. ;D
  Eric

sevenlayermuddle

• Helpful
  • Addicted Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 09:05:44 PM »

including the pictures of 7LM when a trifle younger. ;D

I always assumed the forum had a 'public decency' policy?   :D

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 10:42:50 PM »

Some while back, I published a picture of me, aged about 5 and wearing pinstriped short trousers. :o
  Eric

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 10:57:16 PM »

I have a similar one plus a larger 'glass plate' camera that my brother (who was a photographer at the time ) used to take pictures of the queen a long time ago at an official visit to Derby.
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

anything