Announcements > Site Announcements

kitz.co.uk on Facebook - to be used for SS messages.

(1/2) > >>

kitz:
kitz.co.uk now has its own Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kitz.co.uk

This will be used for service announcements and such, and as an external link so that any announcements can be posted at times - say for example if maintenance is being undertaken on the server and messages cant directly be posted to the main site.

If you have a facebook account, please give us a 'like'.

Thankyou

burakkucat:
If I did, I would but as I don't, I can't.  :no:  Sorry.  ::)

kitz:
Thanks anyhow b*kat.   

It may still be a useful place if anyone wants to bookmark it - As it should be viewable regardless or not if you have a facebook account.

It dawned on my last night, that although I knew the server was undergoing maintenance,  that I had no way of informing members what was going on and how soon we should be back up.

This may all be a m00t point anyhow as Ive upgraded to a new platform which no longer relies on just the one server and has much better resiliency than traditional hosting, but even so, it still makes sense to have an external source for service status messages.

burakkucat:

--- Quote ---It may still be a useful place if anyone wants to bookmark it - As it should be viewable regardless or not if you have a facebook account.

--- End quote ---

Having confirmed its view-ability as a non-FB user, I now have that page book-marked. Thank you, Kitz.  :thumbs:

silversurfer44:
I've had a look and although I like it I can't like unless I join.
So I've BM'd instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version