Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Zen Fibre Speeds Increased.  (Read 5567 times)

Azzaka

• Reg Member
  • SysAdmin
    • A Designers Work in Progress
Zen Fibre Speeds Increased.
« on: April 25, 2012, 12:34:17 PM »

Introduction of new faster FTTC Fibre Broadband services

I’m pleased to announce that from May, Zen will be offering even faster FTTC Fibre broadband services.  These faster services will be provided as upgrades to existing products at no extra cost!

The services being introduced are those previously communicated as 80/20 FTTC but will be advertised as “up to 76/19” to comply with ASA guidelines.

To keep the Fibre Broadband product range as simple as possible and to provide the best possible pricing for existing and future customers we have taken the bold step of upgrading existing Fibre Active, Fibre Pro, Fibre Office and Fibre Office Plus from up to 40Mbps services to “up to 76Mbps” services.

Prices will stay the same except for Fibre Active which will be reduced to £29.50 per month excluding VAT.

Current customers will have their service upgraded automatically to provide the new speeds so they don’t have to do anything to benefit.

As ever, actual speeds will be dependent on line length. From a recent small scale trial, actual speed increases in moving from “up to 40Mbps” FTTC to the new products vary significantly, with some users seeing speeds double but others gaining a modest 10% boost. 

More information can be found here: http://www.zen.co.uk/business/broadband/fibre-broadband.aspx
I Sync', I Auth', therefore I am.