Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Deskjet 3050A e-All-in-One £25  (Read 13017 times)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Deskjet 3050A e-All-in-One £25
« on: January 25, 2012, 11:43:38 AM »

Direct from HP and includes Free next day delivery....£25 can't go wrong at that price

http://h40059.www4.hp.com/uk/printers/internal/product.php?id=CR231BD&experience=direct

Easy, wireless and mobile printing

Enjoy speeds equivalent to a laser printer with up to 5.5 pages/min black, 4 colour
Large 60-sheet input and 25-sheet output tray
Share the performance across multiple PCs or notebooks using built-in wireless connectivity
Produce everyday documents with laser-quality text with up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi
Print from any mobile device – anywhere, anytime – directly to your all-in-1 with HP ePrint
Print emails, photos, web pages and more, direct from your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® with AirPrint™
Minimise your impact on the environment with this efficient, ENERGY STAR® qualified device
Get peace of mind with standard 1-year limited hardware warranty.

Other printer offers available

http://h40059.www4.hp.com/uk/printers/internal/

jazz

• Reg Member
Re: Deskjet 3050A e-All-in-One £25
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 02:38:58 PM »

That sounds a good deal - it is the model I got a couple of weeks ago from Amazon for £35.  It was easy to set up and has operated very well.  Print is of a high quality for the stuff I do (mainly straight typed material with the odd diagram).  I thoroughly recommend for a budget printer.  :)

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
Re: Deskjet 3050A e-All-in-One £25
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 07:57:29 PM »

Just had a look on that site and there is one for £17  :o.
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.